- ASELTA partners with a wide range of organizations to develop solutions that meet the specific needs of e-Beam equipment users and manufacturers.
R&D laboratories :
In order to secure its leadership in e-beam proximity correction for the mid and long term, ASELTA has developed tight partnerships with well-known labs in order to stay connected with future industry challenges.
Manufacturing equipment vendors :
ASELTA works with equipment manufacturing vendors in order to create and validate seamless flows for semiconductor end users.
Industry consortium :
ASELTA is part of the industry ecosystem focusing on the e-beam equipment and as such participates actively in WW programs.
Mask-less lithography for IC manufacturing (MAGIC) CEA-LETI launches European MAGIC program on Maskless Lithography (ML2) technology [+ read more]
IMAGINE, ASELTA is part of the Imagine program [+ read more]
e-beam Initiative, ASELTA Nanographics joins Ebeam initiative consortium [+ read more]
Minalogic is one the world's top centers for development of nano and micro technologies with ASELTA Nanographics [+ read more]
SEMI® is the global industry association serving the manufacturing supply chain [+ read more]
- Fraunhofer CNT CEA Leti SEMI®
- Research in nanoelectronics Inovation au service de l'industrie Global Industry Association
- Imagine Magic e-beam Initiative MINALOGIC
- A CEA Leti and Mapper Mask-less lithography Advanced node enablement Creation of Clusters for
- Lithography program for Technology IC manufacturing